Journaling has been and always will be a common trend, especially with women. Journaling is an important practice to help us to process and express our feelings and what we are going through, especially if we are not able to verbally do so. Journaling allows us a healthy outlet to process emotions, events and feelings with the safety of knowing there will be no repercussions of not holding back.
Below are 52 questions to help prompt you:
1. What is a quote that you live by?
2. What are 5 things you would like to do more of and why?
3. What stresses you out the most right now?
4. What book has influenced your life?
5. How do you see the world?
6. What type of music are you vibing with most right now? What do you like most about this music?
7. What is your favorite place to go? Why?
8. What holds you back from doing things that you want to do?
9. What outfit makes you feel your best?
10. What do you love the most about yourself?
11. What do you wish you could change about yourself? What can you do to change these things?
12. What is something you are excited about?
13. What fictional character do you relate most to and why?
14. Who/what do you aspire to be more like? What draws you to that? What are the differences between you and that?
15. What are you most proud of?
16. What is your biggest regret?
17. What is a cause that you are passionate about?
18. How do you relax?
19. What is the best book you've read this year?
20. Write a letter to your teenage self.
21. Write a letter to your future self.
22. What are 10 places you would like to visit?
23. What is your dream job?
24. Who are 6 people you would like to talk to and why?
25. Where were you 10 years ago?
26. What is your biggest accomplishment thus far?
27. What is your biggest failure thus far?
28. What were your highs and lows of your week?
29. What does your most accomplished day look like? Why does it feel the best?
30. What is something about yourself you don't often share?
31. Something you want to remember?
32. How do you want people to describe you?
33. What do you want to remembered for?
34. Who is someone you admire? Why?
35. What are 3 things you do really well?
36. What are your life priorities?
37. How do you want to grow in the next year?
38. When do you work best? Why?
39. What is something you dream of doing?
40. What would you do if there were no obstacles?
41. If you had unlimited funds, what would you do with your money and life?
42. What do you love most about this time in your life?
43. What do you miss?
44. Where do you see yourself next year? 5 years? 10 years?
45. What are 10 goals for this year?
46. If you could have any 3 things in the world, what would they be?
47. What does happiness mean to you?
48. What is the hardest thing you have had to go through?
49. Write about a time you felt the most alone.
50. What are your biggest distractions?
51. When do you feel most in tune with yourself?
52. Describe your perfect life and how you can achieve that life.